Its offering is based around high-performance technology and platforms which help its clients to mitigate costs through proactive planning and fleet scalability solutions. With more than 1,300 employees and over 70,000 unique carriers, Arrive Logistics serves customers through several specialized divisions. The Arrive Fresh team is a centralized, experienced team that is uniquely equipped to solve the challenges of moving produce, meat, seafood, dairy and nursery freight. This statistic shows a ranking of the leading logistics companies https://kempton-park.infoisinfo.co.za/search/logistics in 2020, ranked by North American net revenue. In that year, XPO Logistics generated more than 6.4 billion U.S. dollars in net revenue in North America and was ranked first place. These growing logistics companies may not be the largest in terms of revenue or number of locations, but we think their substantial growth and achievements make them worth a mention. Looking to continue investing in robotics and automation, customer service and visibility, improving the digital freight marketplace and the area of data science.
We have built solid partnerships with over 50,000 carriers, creating a robust network that allows us to move more than 16,000 shipments every single day for our 35,000 clients. With a direct presence in 67 countries and a global network spanning 120 countries, GEODIS supports a huge number of retailers with their online operations.
Fedex Supply Chain
We operate in over 160 countries through 400 offices, we design and implement intelligent solutions to take care of your cargo right across the supply chain. Shipping temperature-sensitive https://www.reddit.com/user/uss_express_reviews/ pharmaceuticals requires many measures to insure safe delivery. Fleets are extensively audited for quality and to ensure that they meet global standards for such transportation.
Based in Orlando, Florida, Phoenix Logistics has been providing engineering, manufacturing, IT, and logistics and supply chain services to the defense, aerospace, uss express reviews and industrial markets for 30 years. The company serves OEMs, Tier 1 and 2 suppliers, and government customers worldwide, including the US military.
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc Nasdaq: Odfl
A ‘tech + humanity’ approach underpins the 3PL offering from Coyote Logistics, something which enables it to keep up with rapidly evolving supply chain trends. For instance, its new pricing framework doesn’t incentivize volume and gross margins, but instead provides accurate rates and optimal matches for customers based on AI and machine learning. The third and final chapter of our top 50 charts some of the industry leaders that can provide inspiration to women seeking careers in logistics. The number of women truck drivers industrywide has grown 68% since 2010, with a 30% rise between 2018 and 2019. While this sort of trajectory is promising, women still only make up 10% of our long-haul drivers, meaning there is still plenty of work to do. We look at a handful of firms with inspirational female leaders and managers helping to steer their progress.
- These growing logistics companies may not be the largest in terms of revenue or number of locations, but we think their substantial growth and achievements make them worth a mention.
- Based in Orlando, Florida, Phoenix Logistics has been providing engineering, manufacturing, IT, and logistics and supply chain services to the defense, aerospace, and industrial markets for 30 years.
- Every year, adverse weather costs shippers and trucking companies billions of dollars in damages and delays in the delivery of goods.
- Its most recent acquisition is Panalpina Welttransport AG, which it purchased in 2019, combining the Panalpina brand.
- Hitachi Transport System is a Japanese logistics company that provides services like third-party logistics , inventory control, warehousing and we can go on.
- We support eCommerce, B2C and B2B Clients across a diverse range of industries.
Hitachi Transport System is a Japanese logistics company that provides services like third-party logistics , inventory control, warehousing and we can go on. The company has over 43,000 employees and a market capitalization of $4.16 billion which merits its inclusion in our list of the 25 biggest logistics companies in the world.